Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Canbody recommend a hair dye which can be used to gradually cover grey,and does not stain skin/scalp

I am not happy with usual hairdye coz grey get uncoverd due to fast growth of hair rather than dye fading away.I am looking for something which can be used daily over hair to keep it black.Something less messy and no mixings



Canbody recommend a hair dye which can be used to gradually cover grey,and does not stain skin/scalp?

I W OULD RECOMMEND YOU USE A HAIR WAND ITS LIKE A EYE LASH MASCARA BUT FOR GREY HAIR YOU CAN GET ALL COLOURS YOU CAN USE IT DAILY IT WON STAIN YOUR SCALP OR YOUR GARMENTS ITS VERY EASY. YOU WILL LOVE IT TRY IT, ITS AVAILABLE A SEPHORA OR JUST GET A EYE LASH MASCARA FRM. A STORE.



Canbody recommend a hair dye which can be used to gradually cover grey,and does not stain skin/scalp?

Try an ages old remedy for darkening gray hair: Make a strong tea of sage and after shampooing pour tea over hair and allow to dry on hair. This works very gradually so it's not noticable and shouldn't stain your sheets. There are tons of natural tips in my book and on my blog-take a look and I hope you enjoy-good luck! www.beautyandthebudget.blogspot.com



Canbody recommend a hair dye which can be used to gradually cover grey,and does not stain skin/scalp?

Use a golden shade...They are best for covering grey. If it is too golden, you can use equal parts god and natural in the same shade. Use a colour that is like two or three shades down from your natural colour. I am a medium brown, so I could do light brown or even dark blonde. If I had grey...I would do medium blonde at least.



Put a thin layer of hair conditioner around your hair line and one your face and it shouldn't stain to bad. Use a DEMI PERM like NAtural instincts or color spa...they are meant to grow out gradually through the hair not sharply at the root like permanants. I think that colorspa will do the best job for you. Go THREE shades down from their darkest in a golden shade and don't leave it on for the suggested time. take off a minute or two .



I just check the shades for you and there might not be a medium golden brown. EASY solution: Mix equal parts light golden brown with brown and you will have medium golden brown. This should work...it worked on me when I had black hair so it should work on you. You can always go darker if it does not come out dark enough...but these shades are really dark! ANd you want your hair sheer and natural looking, not opaque and unnatural which is what ebony would give you. So mix cocoa with light golden brown and tell me how it goes.



Canbody recommend a hair dye which can be used to gradually cover grey,and does not stain skin/scalp?

well you can use nice n easy hair dye its cheap and you can buy it pretty much anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans