Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make homemade wash out hair dye or homemade eyeli

It's crazy hair day tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone knew how to make homemade washout hair dye or eyeliner!



I need help, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make homemade wash out hair dye or homemade eyeliner?

It all depends on what you have and what you want to use, but I say just go to your drugstore and buy it.



I need help, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make homemade wash out hair dye or homemade eyeliner?

Oh god, people are going to tell you to use kool aid. do not use kool aid it will not wash out. as for eyeliner i have no idea.



I need help, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make homemade wash out hair dye or homemade eyeliner?

You can rinse you hair with a solution of water and kool aid in the color of your choice. I used to use black cherry and it made my brown hair burgandy for a few days. only leave in for a little while though....



For eyeliner you can mix eye shadow with chapstick or lip gloss, depending on the amount of shine you want. apply more powder on the top to set it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans