Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

ok



so like i have natural dark brown hair



and i want to dye it like some kind of funky color



but only for A COUPLE days



and i was looking for those temporary dyes



the lady at sallys beauty suplies sed to use this spray stuff



but that ended up all dusty and ****



does this happen to anyone else?



second part of question:



does anyone kno a hairdye that would look good?



i want like a blue or red



without bleaching my hair would be preferable but if i haf to bleach it i want the dye to come out with only a few washes



so ya



anyone got any suggestions?



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

At wal-mart that have different kinds of wash out in funky calls



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

at walmart you can buy l'oreal dye that has cartoons on the cover of girls and it's temporary dye that lasts for 12 showers. They have red, blue, black, and a pink color.



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

Manic Panic (You can find it at Hot Topic, among other places)



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

dont bleach it but use hair dye w-o peroxyde



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

at sallys they also have these bottles of dye, and they come in like ALL colors, but they last like 2 weeks, is that short enough?



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

not gonna happen. any colour you put on brown will be diluted by the original colour. it won't be nearly as obvious as i think you want it to be. you gotta bleach it first. but, it won't be temporary. bleached hair just loves to suck up colour. and the bleached out colour you're left with is not attractive. however, a professional should be able to put a few streaks of decent colour in. also not temporary. i think there's a conair tool with "paints" out there but i don't know anyone who's used it, sorry.



Is it just me??? (hair dye)?

I'm not sure there is a dye out there that will fade away in a few days... the only ones I know of are either one-use or like, month-long usage. So can't help you there. As for the bleaching, I have light brown hair and I HAVE to bleach my hair before dyeing or the dye won't even show up. Annoying, yeah...



As far as colors, just be careful if you go with red. If you have any red marks, blemishes, acne ect. on your face I wouldn't reccommend red, because it just highlights all the bad stuff. (Believe me, I tried pink hair for a while. Did NOT look sexy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans