Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do i make my hair lighter without hair dye?

i used to have blondish hair then i died it dark brown now its to a light brown. i want blonde hair but my mom wont let me dye it again because she said im ruining it. i dont want to use sun in and i cant use the lemon juice and sun because its in the middle of winter. please help with any other ideas i cant stand my hair. highlights wont work either because thats still dye. any natural ingredients i can use from my kitchen would be great. your help is greatlyy apriciated%26lt;3



How do i make my hair lighter without hair dye?

Most "kitchen" ingredients will make your hair worse, and other household agents are dangerous, especially if they get in your eyes.



You can mix a tablespoon of vinegar with a small bottle of water and use that to spray on it as a rinse after shampoo. That will help get existing stuff off of your hair and make it shinier, it might help remove some of the dye residue. Then you can try some of the bling spray with blonde hilight you can get it at the drugstore. It is not permanent but can touch you up for special occasion.



How do i make my hair lighter without hair dye?

tanning it will lighten your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans