Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

ok well my hair is a natural black color, and my skin is like a medium dark sorta color. my hair is naturally wavy/kinda curly.. but i do straighten it sometimes, or leave it natural, oh and i have side bangs.



well anyways im going to get a haircut soon for back2school and i wanted to dye it also. im dyed my hair before many many times, but this time i wanted to try something new and just dye the UNDERNEATH of my hair..but i have no idea on what would look good on me! please help me decide on colors...



and NO thanks, im not gonna dye my whole head brown, or anything...



ive had streaks before, but now i just want to dye the underneath, and this was just an idea of mine...so dont say anything like: oh its outta style now, and it will look ugly. all i was is OPINIONS please.



and thanks in advance!! =] 閳?br>Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?



Since your hair is natural black, probably all you can do without bleaching it is dark dark brown, burgundy or some funky colors like dark purple and dark blue. If you want anything lighter, you are going to have to bleach whatever you want dyed, and you should go to a professional for that.



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

It sounds like you're going for a look that is best if achieved professionally. If I were you I wouldn't try to do it yourself. But anyways, how about a layered cut and dye the underside layer that sticks out a blood red color? That might look cool. Or purple.



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

okay well i have to tell you from experience, you're going to have to color a large portion of your hair underneath in order for it to show, since your hair is black.



i got a burgundy color put in the bottom half of my head, and no lie, you couldn't even see it unless i had it up in a pony tail.



so i would suggest something BRIGHT and vibrant and you're probably gonna have to dye like 3/4 of your head.



maybe a bright red, purple, pink... i don't know.



you're also most likely going to have to bleach it up, i always have to.



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

I would try searching it online or looking up pics because I'm not sure wut would go underneath black hair,because when you put it up and then it starts to grow out it might start to look terrible becuase your roots underneath will be so dark, but if you are going to keep up with dying it, it sounds really cute. Good luck!:D%26lt;3



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

Ok i think what would look good is if you have a dark brown with blonde highlights



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

Girlfriend... you and I sound just alike! I have VERY dark hair, naturally. I've tried so many different things, but I've ultimately decided to let it be in it's natural color. I've seen some girls with naturally dark hair that have blonde tips underneath. I think I know what kind of style you're talking about. I've also seen blondes with dark brown/black tips underneath (like at the ends of their hair). I think you kind of have to have that certain look to pull off that hair style. You may also have to go for a dark, dark red. Unfortunately, as brillant brunettes... we don't have very many options unless you just want to go for it and become blonde!! Good luck!



Help Me Pick a Hair Dye Color PLEASE!?

maby if you keep the bottem %26amp; make the top lighter. i think that would look cool :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans