Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does red hemp hair dye fade and make ends darker?

I've been dying my hair red for a while. I love red hair, but the fading is starting to irritate me enough to consider switching colors. Right after I dye it the roots are very bright and the middle and ends are lighter. After not too long I end up with dark ash blonde roots growing in behind the first few inches of bright red hair, and then faded red below that. If I dye it more than every few months, the ends become saturated and turn dark, so I avoid doing that.



I'm thinking of switching to hemp dyes, but if I'm going to have the same problems with fading and saturation if I stick with red, I'm going to switch to another color (medium or dark brown). I have very pale rosey skin and freckles, so I'll have to be careful not to make myself look too pale. :-S



Anyways, does anyone have experience with red hemp hair dye (or brunette shades, for that matter)?



Does red hemp hair dye fade and make ends darker?

Hemp dye makes your hair kind of hard to the touch, it will fade much quicker too.



Same with henna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans