Thursday, November 26, 2009

Question about temporary hair dye?

I used to dye my hair all the time. I would change the color every 3 weeks. I ended up dying it back to my natural color and letting it grow out and then cutting off the previously dyed hair because it was so damaged! Now my hair is perfectly healthy and I dont want to ruin it but I want a change. If I were to use a temporary hair dye (the kind that says it washes out in a certain number of shampoos) would it damage my hair? Also does the color wash completely out after the number of shampoos like it says it does?



Question about temporary hair dye?

If the dye contains AMMONIA or bleach (even bleach like chemicals), it'll damage your hair. So make sure it doesn't have them.



Temporary dyes, usually don't.



Well, depending on your hair make-up, shampoo brand etc temporary dye fades. And sometimes leaves a stain like leftover. But, some don't.



The amount of times you wash it until it fades is an average time. Its not 100% aaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans