Saturday, November 28, 2009

Recently I feel itching and small swelling on my head after using hair dye.(Clairol-men)Is there any

Is there any other good hair dye safe for me



Recently I feel itching and small swelling on my head after using hair dye.(Clairol-men)Is there any other one

You may be allergic to something in the dye. You should always do a test patch if not done by a licensed professional. Redken For Men, sold only in salons, has a new hair color for men only. It is a 10 minute treatment and is semipermanant so if you don't like it, it will not be there forever. Also semipermamant colors do not grow out so you will not have "roots" for all to see. If more or less "fades" out as it grows so it will not be as noticable. As for your problem it should go away within 48 hours, if not and itching continues or worsens I would schedule an appt. w/ your dr. If it gets dramaticlly worse in a short period of time you may want to go to the e.r. Chances are you should be okay! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans